At Natural Beginnings we have great pride in our teachers and educators not only for their qualifications, but for their professional, positive, enthusiastic and caring attitudes with children. We are focused on offering a friendly, safe, nurturing and secure environment for children, all our staff have a current first aid certificate, current CPR plus current asthma and anaphylaxis training. Each staff member must hold a current suitability card (blue card). We believe a strong connection between families, children and educators comes from our team of dedicated, qualified staff who are committed to embracing children’s learning on a daily basis as well as actively seeking valuable information from families and the wider community. All of our staff are qualified and are Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor trained. We provide regular in-service training and professional development opportunities for our talented team. We believe that ongoing training and professional development of our team enables us to consistently offer exceptional care and early learning educational programs. Each educator was asked 7 questions:
- Do you remember going to kindergarten? What did you do then?
- What did you do before you came to Natural Beginnings Childcare?
- How long have you been at Natural Beginnings Childcare?
- What are your favourite kinder activities?
- What is your favourite food?
- What are your hobbies?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?